The Stratford Country Club, a long-standing year round community sports & event facility, is looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. Our operations includes many different streams:
Golf | Curling | Indoor Golf | 53 North Restaurant | Takeout | Weddings & Special Events | Catering
We are looking for energetic, friendly individuals to be a part of our busy hospitality department. Individuals that have a professional demeanor, positive attitude, outgoing personality and a smile would be a perfect fit to our growing team.
Job Summary: Hospitality Server is responsible for the following but not limited to;
- Preparing the restaurant & patio for lunch, dinner and beverage service
- Preparing the event space for member events, golf tournaments, curling leagues, corporate events and weddings
- On course delivery and halfway hut duties during golf season
- Customer service is our number one priority
- Serving meals & beverages, clearing plates & glasses daily
- Complete side duties and cleaning checklist during down time.
- Responsible for serving beverage & food to golfers, curlers, simulators and public guests.
- Assisting with putting away deliveries, communicate stock levels
- Setup, clean up duties when required
- Working in a fast pace environment
- Completely opening & closing duties daily to a high degree of detail
- Tasks may change daily depending on daily club events
- Responsible for accurate billing of member accounts and guest billings
- Bring a positive attitude daily and willingness to learn new skills
- Duties as assigned
- Ensure SCC Health & Safety Policies, WHIMIS training and standards are followed
Skills: Successful candidates should have the following skill: organization, team player,
self-motivated, people skills, communication skills, and good work ethic.
The Stratford Country Club is a work environment which is team orientated. The success of our organization is reflected above all individuals working together. We are not limited to the above tasks and will assist in all areas of the organization when needed.
Experience: 1 year of experience in restaurant service, or similar catering establishment is recommended but not required. Smart Serve Certification required, Food Handlers Certificate preferred but not required.
Work Environment: To ensure the success of the Restaurant and Event Spaces all, Hospitality Servers should be able to work well as a team and as an individual. The Hospitality Servers should ask the senior management team if they have any concern regarding their assigned tasks