The Stratford Country Club, a long-standing year round community sports & event facility, is looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. Our operations includes many different streams:
Golf | Curling | Indoor Golf | Restaurant | Takeout | Weddings & Special Events | Catering
We are looking for energetic, friendly individuals to be a part of our busy hospitality department. Individuals that have a professional demeanor, positive attitude and willing to learn new things
Job Summary: Event Setup position is responsible for the following but not limited to;
- Setting up the events hosted in the event space in the dining room, executive lounge, curling lounge, restaurant and occasional tent
- Work with others or independently to setup spaces
- Follow setup details on event checklists and floor plans
- This is a physical job, must be able to lift a max of 20lbs when required
- Detail oriented position
- Be able to problem solve
- Ensure the cleanliness of the event space
- Checking regular maintenance items (light bulbs, stains, etc)
- Performing a weekly clean
- Organize linen delivery
- Do light in-house laundry when required
- Must be available to work weekends in the morning hours
- Ensures SCC Health & Safety policies, WHIMIS training and standards are followed.
The Stratford Country Club is a work environment which is team orientated. The success of our organization is reflected above all individuals working together. We are not limited to the above tasks and will assist in all areas of the organization when needed.
Experience: 1 year working experience is an asset but not required.
Work Environment: Indoor work environment with the occasional outdoor setup. Physical work environment. Attention to details.